The Network provides vessel operators with federal regulatory compliance to operate enrolled tank and nontank vessels in Western Alaska and Prince William Sound.
CORE VALUES: RESPECT. INTEGRITY. STEWARDSHIP. EXCELLENCE.
- Respect: We give due deference to self and others, maintaining an environment of team work that values growth and individuality in a way that is authentic and true.
- Integrity: We remain beyond reproach, acting with honesty while conducting business in a way that is transparent and ethical.
- Stewardship: We act with the utmost care with the financial resources invested in us and are environmentally responsible.
- Excellence: We strive to deliver the highest quality and value possible, providing stellar and responsive service to our clients each passing day.
- The Network believes the safety of mariners and protection of the environment in Alaska waters is paramount. A key component of the Network’s APC is reducing the risk of an incident. No other APC program focuses on this aspect more than the Network. The Network does not realize revenues in the event of a response to a casualty or oil spill. We believe avoiding an incident is far preferable to responding to a marine casualty and our program clearly demonstrates that belief.
- The Network’s philosophy addresses three critical components of effective risk reduction and response strategy: Information. Time. Capabilities.